Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Samarra Journal of Pure and Applied Science is Open Access. This means all articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. Articles in journal can be downloaded, shared, and reused without restriction, as long as the original authors are properly cited.
What is Open Access?
"By 'open access' to this literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself."
Open Access provides a sustainable funding model for scientific communications while ensuring the widest possible access to research. Open Access makes research available to new audiences, readers without the funds or institutional support to cover expensive subscriptions. Open Access allows readers to use articles and data in new ways, including practices like meta-analysis and text mining, which reveal trends in science that would not be obvious at the level of individual articles. Ultimately, Open Access accelerates the pace of research by removing barriers to collaboration.
For the vast majority of articles in Samarra Journal of Pure and Applied Science, you do not need to seek permission from journal for reuse. The copyright of most articles remains with the authors, who have chosen to make the articles available for reuse under an open license, such as the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). These licenses permit reuse and adaptation, as long as the original authors are cited. The applicable license for all articles is included in the front matter of the article in human- and machine-readable formats.
Rarely, Samarra Journal of Pure and Applied Science will contain material republished with permission under a more restrictive license. Where applicable, this will be clearly marked. In these cases, you may need to seek permission for reuse from the copyright holder.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.